Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Lap Dances for All

From: Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:47:21 -0500

"I stack my loot from head to boot... and trick my Ho's from head to toe."

- Tyrone Feelsom

Keep pimpin i say, if it wasnt dave (and others) finding these vulns
and directing qa and patch teams to various portions of code (finding
god only knows what other vulns that maybe others havent yet) it would
be some 12 year old eastern EU kid whoring it out for 50 dollars to
some crime ring who wants to use it to compromise eleventeen billion
home machines to spam the world with the newest erectile dysfunction
pills from canadia....
(see spot run, run spot run.. good sentence)

;)

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 09:26:39 -0800, Rodney Thayer