Dailydave mailing list archives

'pr0jekt MAYHeM -- "~el8 team"' in full effect on the Daily Dave, etc =)

From: robert () dyadsecurity com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:02:57 -0700

As I read the recent posts of Abe Usher and the follow up posts from the
DD list I am reminded of our local radio personality "Phil Hendrie"
(http://www.philhendrieshow.com/).

Abe's comical genius is outstanding.  I would like to commend him for
his contributions to our fine list in the style of ~el8's pr0jekt
MAYHeM:
~v~----------------------------------------------------------~v~.
; *02* pr0jekt MAYHeM -- "~el8 team"                             ;
`----------------------------------------------------------------'

        wh4t iz pr0jekt MAYHeM? pr0jekt MAYHeM iz ~el8'z plan to br1ng
        down the intern3t. s1mply PuT we w4nt t0 *FUCK* up every ph0rum.
        w3 w4nt t0 make the livez of people in certain ch4nnelz, a l1ving
        *HELL*, simply PuT, we w4nt 2 destr0y IRC. w3 w4nt t0 demoralize
        websitez lyke hack.co.za, securityfocus.com, or yahoo.com. w3
        want the f3dZ to burn in *HELL*. w3 w4nt ug3n3 sp4ff0rd t0 die
        of a sudden k4ze of influenza. w3 want the sekurity scene to burn
        up in a bl4zing inphern0.

        pr0jekt MAYHeM, kauze MAYHeM on the intern3t. eye h4ve dedikated
        a f3w tasks to my br0therZ. p4rticipation iz greatly ne4ded. th1z
        kan & will work. *WE* *NEED* *YOU!*.

        iph u r n0w ask1ng urs3lf... "yo self, why the fuck do i want to
        FuCK up the internet?", then u r not yet ment4ly re4dy f0r thiz
        enourmouz oper4tion. g3t motivated. 0ne dhay, u w1ll all h8 the
        internet az much az the ~el8 te4m.

        here iz the ~el8 wishlist, of kourze, u can m4ke ur own wishl1st,
        the main go4l here iz to *FUCK UP THE INTERNET*.

   SECURITYFOCUS [VULNDEV] : 0k.. th1z 0ne izn't as h4rd t0 phuck w1th.
                                    th1z is v3ry simil4r t0 BUGTRAQ, we kan
                                    s3nd t0nz 0f troj4nz / l4me brok3n k0dez,
                                    and ask t0nz 0f stup1d fuck1ng qu3sti0nz
                                    wh1ch w1ll c0ncentr8 the m4j0rity 0f the
                                    list 0n b0guz trojan / broken k0dez.

Abe, even if you're not officially part of ~el8, I wanted you to know
your efforts are appreciated.  Keep up the good work.  Definately the
most amusing posts we've had in a while =).

Robert

--
Robert E. Lee
CTO, Dyad Security, Inc.