Dailydave mailing list archives

NYC SECURITY SHINDIG January 2005!

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:05:55 -0500

We have the Den of Cin again at 5:30-9:30 January 17th, 2005. Featured speakers will be* Shane* /*/Macaulay & Dino Dai Zovi/* ./ I imagine they'll be speaking about rogue access points. But they may choose to present on something they discover January 16th. Like last time, there's free pizza and coke, and a cash bar. Like last time, I'll have books to give away to people who ask the best questions (Shane and Dino get to decide). Like last time, after Shane and Dino give their presentation, you can wander the tiny room passing out business cards to people and just generally having a good time talking about assembly languages. If Dino brings Mac, then we'll be GIVING OUT MAC OS X 0DAY! (See, now I've guaranteed that at least DaveG comes.)

Directions, etc:
http://www.twoboots.com/theden/

RSVP: dave () immunitysec com

Dave Aitel