Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Passport, Magazines of Failure.

From: pete <lists () isecom org>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:56:24 +0100

Have you seen SXIP? https://sxip.org/

It seems to be what Passport wanted to and it's open and growing. ISECOM will be implementing it by Q2 2005 to coordinate authentication for all the Hacker Highschool teachers using our test network. We will also later provide it freely to partners, team members, and contributers to use for most any authentication needs on the web.

I think it's a good idea-- at least it solves our needs.

-pete.