Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: ASLR, Mail Spools, and Ego

From: <halvar () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 04:23:10 -0800

Could we agree on stopping to throw sand into each others eyes and beating us over the heads with
a small plastic shovel ? I'll cry for my mother if not !

Cheers,
Halvar
(On a more serious note: Security is a lot like boxing, and you never see a boxer talking about an opponent in a respectful manner. If you're determined to knock something out, doubt is a bad thing. HIPS are bad for multiple reasons, one of them being economics and the perceived cost of protecting against the last 10% of hackers. Any of this new ? Can we move to a more interesting topic ?)