Dailydave mailing list archives

Worms worms and more worms

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:13:12 -0400

I was told I could invite ANYONE I liked. That means all of you. It's a sales pitch, but I kinda want to go anyways. I have to leave really early (assuming I even make it down there in time), but you guys can be sure to stay and see what they're up to.

http://www.arbornetworks.com/about.php

In case you're wondering, the Shindig talk on writing a worm language (http://www.immunitysec.com/downloads/shindig-1-aitel.sxi) was too blackhat to make it into BlackHat. :> If you haven't read it yet, you might want to download OpenOffice and give it a quick gander, just for kicks. MOSDEF is finally done, basically, so I'm free to use it for more esoteric things now. :>

Also, as a note from someone who just came back on vacation:
1. Neohapsis needs to add a "interesting emails in last X days" option to their archives.neohapsis.com (and archive this list in case mine goes away. :>) 2. Securityfocus is pretty useless these days. I took them off my "daily review" cycle in favor of packetstorm and securiteam.com, which have much better layouts and better information in general.

-dave