Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Consulting companies are not recruiting companies

From: "Mike Bailey" <mike.bailey () sunbladesecurity com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:41:26 -0500

I don't know about kool-aid but it seems as though the light of good old
fashion capitalism has cast itself upon Dave.

A consulting firms primary goal is to be profitable no matter what their
marketing blabber says I'm thinking.. I do actually agree with a lot of what
you said because I've seen much of it happen in the workplace.

I too wonder about companies not spending $ to send staff to conferences. My
former employer would send any of us to class(s) that got us a certification
of any sort but to go to something where you got to learn good stuff was
just silly..