Bugtraq mailing list archives

DEFCON London - DC4420 - June CFP - Lightning talks!!! - Tuesday 25th June 2013

From: Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 18:50:13 +0100

OK, you've got the whole weekend ahead of you to dig out that project you *know* you've been dying to talk about but haven't quite got the rough edges off...

This month we're doing our annual lightning talk session, and we welcome any and all 15 minute submissions. In fact, don't bother submitting them, just come along and give us what you've got!

There will be prizes! Probably hacking related, who knows? And some stickers, obviously. And maybe a hard-to-get t-shirt or two...

Meet is on Tuesday 25th June in the usual place at the usual time...

Details here:

  http://dc4420.org

Don't let us down!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...