Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: PHP Addressbook v8.2.5 Group Name XSS

From: "Kenneth F. Belva" <ken () silverbackventuresllc com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 06:23:01 -0700

I can confirm that the below vulnerability also applies v8.2.5, the
latest version.

PHP Addressbook software URL:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/php-addressbook/?source=directory

I don't mean to clog the list but I was doing research on an earlier
version and didn't realize that a later version was also released.

Ken