Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Windows Oday release

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij () vanderkooij org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:05:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, ge () linuxbox org wrote:

This is not about lost maintainers or non-existent patches, that's been
done to death. Reporting vulnerabilities to distributions can be so
depressing - and the replies you get (if any) are so annoying, that if
it was from Microsoft, they would have been grilled in the press already
for them.

Unfortunatly this matter is hard to verify for the average reader. So I think it would be wise to add proof to this claim.

Hugo.

--
        hvdkooij () vanderkooij org     http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/

                (Thanks JFK, for the insight.)