Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: RedLevel Advisory #23 - SalesCart Shopping Cart SQL Injection Vulnerability

From: "John M. Martinelli" <john () martinelli com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:31:14 -0400

Dear "Accounting",

I have legally posted vulnerability information on a mailing list specifically for this issue. The public is entitled to this information. It is up to the editors of the board to decide whether this vulnerability is fact or fiction. They don't post incorrect vulnerability information. Otherwise, I could simply say I have 15 remote root vulnerabilities affecting every linux kernel.

If you would prefer for our company to look into your commercial product, we would be more than happy. For now, though, we would appreciate private and direct correspondence.

Thank you,
John Martinelli
RedLevel.org Security