Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Cryptome: NSA has real-time access to Hushmail servers

From: "M. Burnett" <mb () xato net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 02:55:41 -0700

Concerning the credibility of recent cryptome posts, I did some research on
the NSA IP address list they have been updating and found out some really
interesting stuff. Here's my post on what I found:

The NSA controls most of the Internet, or at least that's what they want you
to think
http://xato.net/bl/2007/12/22/nsa-controls-internet/

Mark Burnett