Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Re: MSN Messenger Password Decrypter for WinXP/2003

From: null () msn-pwd-recovery com
Date: 18 Jan 2006 15:53:57 -0000

Hi,
This is the author of the MSN Messenger Password Recovery tool. Searched in google and found this post.
I would like to assure you that this program is not dangerous and does not perform any illegal actions. All it does is
read the registry values and decrypt them. What's wrong with using UPX?
As far as the link at the bottom is concerned - we are in the process of making the Skype tool and will put a proper
website in place once we are finished.
Also, regarding you message that this program is malicious:

http://www.softpedia.com/progClean/MSN-Messenger-Password-Recovery-Clean-32261.html

MSN Messenger Password Recovery 1.1.100.2006 - SOFTPEDIA "100% CLEAN" AWARD
This software product was tested in the Softpedia labs on: 18 January 2006