Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: H&R Block contact

From: "Stan Bubrouski" <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:39:31 -0500

On 2/22/06, Rory A. Savage <rsavage () nuvox net> wrote:

What exactly does this have to do with bugtraq?  I mean, I know there

He's looking for a security contact for the people who make the H&R
Block tax software...hence its related.

are bugs in the tax system... LOL, but some detail would be nice.

He's trying to be responsible and contact the vendor before
publicizing details, assuming he chooses to do so.

Please be more careful with your criticisms; you clearly haven't
followed this list long.

Best Regards,
sb