Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [HV-HIGH] Microsoft Jet DB engine vulnerabilities

From: Son SonOfLilit <sonoflilit () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:23:29 +0200

Or perhaps you have some macros running on every file (WordXP throws
me a warning every time I open a DOC since I installed MathType, which
extends Office through VBA scripts. Guess WordXP has some kind of
".login" / "autoexec.bat" file - a "initialization" script, that
MathType hooks up through... Never bothered to research into it)

(Sorry for the empty mail I mistakenly sent earlier)