Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Capital One's website inadvertently assists phishing

From: Allen Parker <infowolfe () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:27:56 -0800

Just tested, seems fixed.

On 4/19/05, Joseph Barillari <bugtraq () barillari org> wrote:
Capital One's website has an unchecked redirect. I'm used to seeing
these exploited by slashdot trolls (e.g., sending people to the goatse
picture when they think they're going to microsoft.com), but this is
the first case in which I've seen one at a bank's website.
<snip>

--
To avoid being added to my spam filter:
1. Utilize list replies unless otherwise requested.