Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Bank of America security e-mail address

From: Marc Bejarano <bugtraq () beej org>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:35:47 -0400

At 20:55 6/4/2004, caldcv () students fccj org wrote:
>I need to contact Bank of America regarding their security. Does anyone
>know/have an e-mail address to a live person who won't sent me an auto-reply?

i don't. but assuming you are actually at FCCJ, you probably live in the united states and can call online banking customer support at 800-792-0808 and hit 0 between 7a-10p pst. not positive that still works, but it did for my old california BoA account about a year ago. i'll send you the direct phone number of a supervisor in that dept under separate cover.

sometimes, the good old-fashioned phone works pretty well ;)

marc