Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: unauthorized deletion of IPsec (and ISAKMP) SAs in racoon

From: itojun () kame net
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:11:49 +0900 (JST)

0 Preface

  Now that most bugs in isakmpd that allowed for unauthorized SA
  deletion are "fixed", it's time to release some information on racoon.

  By the way: About 5 months ago I tried to contact the KAME developers.
      sorry that we did not take necessary actions that time.  the attached
      patch should remedy the problem (credit: IIJ SEIL team).
      kame as well as netbsd repository are updated, and vendors are informed.

        the patch i've attached yesterday had endian problem (does not work on
        little-endian machine).  if you are using the code, please pull the
        latest code from KAME anoncvs or ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/misc.
        sorry about the mess.

itojun