Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Logitech Keyboard Insecurity

From: "big bon" <vulndev () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 07:01:54 -0700

Compaq had this problem with their one touch software that was released with the new version of the computer ipaq desktops (legacy free). They recommended upgrading to the newest software ver to fix the problem (which it did). But why did my new ipaq desktop ship with old software? They couldnt answer that.