Bugtraq mailing list archives

Snitz 2000 Code Patch (was RE: Open Bulletin Board javascript bug.)

From: Joshua_Hiller () aeanet org
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:46:36 -0800

The fix listed below is functional, but the vendor of this product has
released a
much better version posted at
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/link.asp?TOPIC_ID=23660

Please use the above version, as it uses the replace function properly (I
was in a hurry), takes care of
more characters, and is the vendor approved patch.

I am -=not=- the vendor for this product, I just think it's an excellent
application, and have used it a great deal.
(The fact that it's free is like a total bonus ;) )  The website for this
application can be found at
http://www.snitz.com or http://forum.snitz.com (Forum site) .

I posted the fix because I wanted administrators to be able to resolve this
problem as quickly as possible. :)

Josh