Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: ZyXEL SYN-ACK, SYN-FIN DoS Update

From: "Christopher Gripp" <cgripp () axcelerant com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:21:34 -0700

Last week I notified my contacts at ZyXEL about the DoS attack and I just received new code from their Taiwan based
developers.  I will begin the verification process this week.  Additionally, I have inquired as to wether I may freely
distribute this version to any interested parties.

Christopher Gripp
Systems Engineer
Axcelerant

"Never give up on an idea simply because it is bad and doesn't work. Cling to it even when it is hopeless. Anyone can
cut and run, but it takes a very special person to stay with something that is stupid and harmful." - George Carlin