Bugtraq mailing list archives

bugtraq () security nnov ru list issues

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:00:51 +0400

Dear bugtraq () securityfocus com,

  There  were  few  issues  reported to bugtraq () security nnov ru list in
  Russian during last months.

  This issues have no relation to SECURITY.NNOV team.
  Please contact authors directly if you have any questions.

  1.   Dmitry   Zubov  <dimka  at  dz.dn.ua>  reports  vulnerability  in
  APC PowerChute for Windows 95/98:

   APC  (American  Power  Conversion Corp.) http://www.apc.com
   PowerChute plus 5.0.2 for Windows 95/98

   During  installation  Program  Files\Pwrchute  folder  is  shared  as
   PWRCHUTE  world  writable  without  user  notification.  It  makes it
   possible to trojan program files.