Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft releases critical fix that breaks their own software!

From: "Geoff Shively" <gshively () pivx com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:26:21 -0700

Deus,
I posted this from my sub main e-mail account trying to get people's
attention. If I said 'we have a fix' or something like that, it would show
comercial intentions- that we do not have. this is free, and totally
pro-bono. Also, it is PivX's, but not mine- its the brainchild of a few of
the dev team guys (silly monekys).

I can also blame insomnia and temporary neurosis after using my thinkg33k
cafine soap! :)

Thanks,
-geoff