Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Regarding: 3Com OfficeConnect 812/840 Router DoS exploit code

From: "Raistlin" <raistlin () gioco net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:39:58 +0200

 It appears that both individuals posting on these products have not taken
the
opportunity to download the software patch for the OCR812 router software
version 1.1.9.

As per the informations on your own website, while this fixes the DoS
condition, it does not change the way ISNs are generated... if it solves
also that problem, I will be very happy with downloading and installing it.

Anyway, we still do not have a unified security address for contacting
3Com - could you provide the community with one ? Thank you.

Stefano "Raistlin" Zanero
System Administrator Gioco.Net
public PGP key block at http://gioco.net/pgpkeys