Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CheckPoint FW-1 4.1 SP 2 Released

From: Aaron Turner <aturner () VICINITY COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:04:14 -0700

Not true.  You just need to have a software subscription contract with
Checkpoint.

If you have such a contract, go to:

http://www.checkpoint.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi

md5sum for fw-1_41716_1_solaris2_strong.tgz (10036219 bytes):
bc8d48f0cc9386c3b002311ad46e4af5

--
Aaron Turner        aturner () vicinity com  650.237.0300 x252
Security Engineer                         Vicinity Corp.