Bugtraq mailing list archives

New Allaire Security Zone Bulletins

From: Aleph One <aleph1 () UNDERGROUND ORG>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:04:22 -0700

Dear Allaire Customer --

New security issues that may affect Allaire customers have recently come to our attention. Please visit the Security
Zone at the Allaire Web site to learn about this new issue and what actions you can take to address it:

http://www.allaire.com/security

This week we posted the following new Allaire Security Bulletin:

ADDED:

ASB00-20: Microsoft: Patch Available for "Absent Directory Browser Argument" Vulnerability
  Affects:
    Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
    Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0

ASB00-21: O'Reilly: Patch Available for Buffer Overrun in O'Reilly Website Pro 2.4 webfind.exe
  Affects:
    Website Pro 2.4 (Windows NT)

ASB00-22: O'Reilly: Patch Available for Buffer Overrun in O'Reilly Website Pro 2.4 httpd32.exe
  Affects:
    Website Pro 2.4 (Windows NT)

UPDATED:

The Allaire SecurityZone ASB index is now sorted by product which each bulletin affects, for ease of use by systems
administrators.

As a Web application platform vendor, one of our highest concerns is the security of the systems our customers deploy.
We understand how important security is to our customers, and we're committed to providing the technology and
information customers need to build secure Web applications. Thank you for your time and consideration on this issue.

-- Security Response Team, Allaire Corporation

P.S. As a reminder, Allaire has set up an email address that customers can use to report security issues associated
with an Allaire product: secure () allaire com

Allaire respects the Web and the privacy of those who use it. If you do not
want to receive any future messages from Allaire please forward this email to
remove () allaire com with the subject "REMOVE".