Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Mac OS 9 Idle Lock Bug

From: devbugs () APPLE COM (devbugs () APPLE COM)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:51:08 GMT

Please include the line below in follow-up emails for this request.

Follow-up:  1094807

Hi Paul,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  This is a known issue that is currently being investigated.  It
has been filed into our bug database as ID # 2405549.

I do not have a resolution for this issue at this time.

In the future if you would like to check on any possible status on your issue, please send an email to devbugs () apple
com referring to the Bug ID #.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sean MacMillan
Worldwide Developer Relations
Apple Computer, Inc

Send follow ups to devbugs () apple com
Send any comments on my work to devfeedback () apple com

REQUEST ------------------------------------------------------------------------

1094807

Please could you let me know of the progress of resolving the above bug,
as I wish to be able to upgrade to MacOS 9 but operate in a secure
environment.

--
Paul Nutton, Systems Administrator, +44 (0)118 982 7028
AWE plc, pnutton () awe co uk

TIME IN:                        26-Oct-1999  07:43 PDT
TIME OUT:               03-Nov-1999  14:32 PDT

Copyright 1999, Apple Computer, Inc.

SECURITY: NON-DISCLOSURE US