Bugtraq mailing list archives

ssh 1.2.27 limits patch

From: ultor () SOWATECH COM PL (Ultor)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:39:30 +0100

Hello

I had some problems with resource limits in ssh 1.2.27. I  was describing
limits in  /etc/limits (man limits for info) file but sshd never used it.
Some people said to use  "UseLogin yes"  option in  /etc/sshd_config  but
the effect was the same :(. I've tested some patches available on the net
and the  effect was the same too  so i've decided to  patch it on my own.
So this is the  ssh 1.2.27  patch which adds  /etc/limits  usage to sshd.

Greeetz
Ultor [Ultor () sowatech com pl] - Network Security Adviser
I hack the heads of little girls and put them on my wall
<HR>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: ssh_limits_patch.tgz
</UL>