Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: BUGTRAQ Digest - 1 Feb 1999 to 2 Feb 1999 (#1999-30)

From: allen () DOOBIE ITDL DS BOEING COM (Steve Allen)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:26:24 -0800

On Feb 3, 12:08pm, Martin Mielke wrote:
On our 6.5.2 systems you can only find the man page for chacl, but both
the command and the eoe.sw.acl subsystem are missing:

# ls -l /sbin/chacl
Cannot access /sbin/chacl: No such file or directory
# versions | grep eoe.sw.acl

Or is this only from now (02.02.99) on?

The acl stuff is not installed by default.  You have to manually select it.

% versions | grep acl
I  eoe.sw.acl           08/27/1998  Access Control Lists
I  nfs.sw.acl_nfs       08/27/1998  Access Control Lists for NFS

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - steve.allen () boeing com   --   SGI Admin Weenie
http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/                      ICQ# 6709819