Bugtraq mailing list archives

Net::RawIP 0.05 has been released

From: ksv () GW AL LG UA (Sergey V. Kolychev)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:04:12 +0200

Good day.

At first of all,thanks for your interest.

The version 0.05 of the Net::RawIP has been released.
The Net::RawIP is a perl module can to manipulate raw IP packets
with an optional feature for manipulating Ethernet headers.

Changes from 0.03 version

   - port to BSDI and probably other *BSD
   - port to Perl 5.005
   - fixed bug in udp code
   - fixed bug in timem()
   - fixed bugs in "get" and "send" related to the "generic" subclass
   - reworked the man page. I'd try to catch bugs in my horrible english
   - reworked the functions which related to the send side
      for more flexibility
   - has been implemented the function called "linkoffset"
   - has been added _real_ traceroute script
   - has been added oshare script (it kill win98)
   - has added Readme file for possible developers.

Homepage of the Net::RawIP : http://quake.skif.net/RawIP/

  Your comments and suggestions are apprecaited.

      UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective who the friends are.
      Linux is like wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside.
      http://www.ic.al.lg.ua/~ksv | e-mail: ksv () gw al lg ua
      PGP key & Geekcode: finger ksv () gw al lg ua