Bugtraq mailing list archives

Canc0n99/2k

From: hwa () PRESS USMC NET (HWA Staff)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:00:57 -0500

HWA.hax0r.news <sic> for those not in the know is a TIC
(tongue in cheek) zine with pertinent info on and about the
underground the latest issue #6, reviewed on HNN among
other places has some interesting LoU irc log and info in it
anyway enough of the history lesson ...

We're planning a con up in Niagara Falls prolly around Aug
1999 possibly later, we need speakers and help with the
organization of the event, check out the details as we have
em so far on the HWA site. and if you're interested in showing
up (gate crashers won't be turned away) join the list, gatecrashers
won't get into any of the phun stuff though just the picnic so be
forewarned ;-)

http://members.tripod.com/~hwa_2k/canc0n.html

cruciphux
HWA Editor