Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Corrected Linux 2.2.5 FIN/NULL/XMAS block patch

From: taral () TARAL NET (Taral)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:25:27 -0500

  Send mail to mime () docserver cac washington edu for more info.

---137306602-38076801-924632727=:1510

ACK! Apologies to everyone, I sent the wrong patch!

Taral

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Taral wrote:

Here is the much awaited new patch which I have verified does not cause
loops.

Taral

P.S. Yes, I know it's simple, but I had to make sure that there were no
other problems with it.

---137306602-38076801-924632727=:1510

LS0tIGxpbnV4L25ldC9pcHY0L3RjcF9pbnB1dC5jLm9yaWcJVGh1IEFwciAx
NSAxODo0NzoyMCAxOTk5DQorKysgbGludXgvbmV0L2lwdjQvdGNwX2lucHV0
LmMJVGh1IEFwciAxNSAyMzo1NzozMSAxOTk5DQpAQCAtMjA1OCw2ICsyMDU5
LDkgQEANCiAJCQlnb3RvIGRpc2NhcmQ7DQogCQl9DQogCQkNCisJCWlmICgh
dGgtPnJzdCkNCisJCQlyZXR1cm4gMTsNCisNCiAJCWdvdG8gZGlzY2FyZDsN
CiAJCWJyZWFrOw0KIA0K
---137306602-38076801-924632727=:1510--