Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Bay-ISP] Bay Accelar 1000 series (fwd)

From: fpscha () NS1 SMINTER COM AR (Fernando Schapachnik)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:25:31 -0300

From a Bay Networks list.
Regards.

----- Forwarded message from Panu Lehti -----

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:12:54 +0300
To: bay-isp () bit net au
From: Panu_Lehti () BayNetworks COM (Panu Lehti)
Subject: Re: [Bay-ISP] Bay Accelar 1000 series (fwd)

We just released a new software version 1.3 for Accelars where the
"problem" is solved. In just released software version 1.3 you can build
access lists to enable telnet, rlogin, http and snmp read/write access only
from certain ip addresses e.g. you can define that one is allowed to access
the routing switch with telnet from a certain ip address/subnet but not
with http etc. There is also other very comprehensive tools to limit the
access in other ways too.

Regards, Panu.