Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.)

From: wildcard () DAX BELEN K12 NM US (Sasha Egan)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 11:07:16 -0600

Thanks for the support guys...I called 3Com and they have been documenting
and are working on a way to implement a fix.  I did not release any other
names though to them even though they wanted all other contacts.  I
sugested a security advisory release, they will inform me when it is
released...and word on the grapevine is that an article is being written
on the 'unauthorized user/password violation" until then this issue ;)

cool

Sasha