Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: novell utility

From: drwho () l0pht com (Doctor Who)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:08:06 -0400

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, BlackHeart wrote:

  I was wondering if anyone can help me find a utility for novell that
checks for accounts with null passwords... or basically any other useful
tools for novell... i'm starting to put together a novell-kit, so to speak,
and will make it available once it's been completed... I had the utility
before, filename "chknull.exe", but unfortunately, the site it was located
on has wiped it's novell directory, and I've had problems locating it
again... thanks...

You'll find this and a lot of other netware stuff (and other stuff as
well) at ftp.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/hack

--Dr. Who
(of course, why anyone is still using netwear is beyond my understanding
;)