Bugtraq mailing list archives

possible lpd remote vulnerability

From: sod () command com inter net (Scriptors of DOOM)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 03:39:01 -0700

My that Thanksgiving turkey was good, wasn't it?  All those mashed
potatoes and that gravy and those icky vegetables that don't taste quite
as bad when you wrap a piece of turkey around them and dump it into the
moat of gravy that you've made inside your mashed potatoes.  And that pie!
Oh, yes, nothing and I mean nothing at all beats a good Old Fashioned
Apple pie made by Mom herself.

You know, all this Thanksgiving goodness and togetherness just makes me
think about bugs.  Yes, you may think I'm crazy, and wierd, and perverted,
but every time I see that cornucopia centerpiece I keep thinking about
HP/UX, and all the bugs that live inside it, and then I think about
breasts, and then sex, and then someone usually snaps me out of it.  I
suppose that the images of bugs in HP/UX and breasts are somehow related
in my mind.

This week I've been thinking about Christy Canyon again, and also about
/bin/newgrp.  It seems that passwd bugs stirred up a little bit of
controversy, and it makes me to wonder how some other utility with similar
purpose will perform.  Come on over and see if you can appreciate it like
we do, at http://command.com.inter.net/~sod/, the HP Bug of the Week,
where one bug a week is the promise we keep, lest the fires of Hell burn
out our tongues and refuse us to drool over big nippled boobies.

G'day, eh.

SPECIAL NOTE TO OUR FRIENDS AT HP:

Bring on the babes!