Bugtraq mailing list archives

Opportunity

From: hsax () homecom com (Harvey Sax)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 21:05:58 -0400

Excuse this crass commercial job pitch but HomeCom ( I am the President) is
about to go public around September and is looking for a security expert to
help build a large consulting practice and oversee the secure
implemenatation of the proprietary applications we are building.  As we are
a small firm (about 40 employees) this person must be willing to assist in
the system administration to the point of helping hire his/her assistants.
We are in a very rapid growth mode and expect to have several hundred
employees over the next two years.  We are looking for  someone who is a
networking wiz, security guru type. This is not a consultant job.  We are
looking for someone who can do the bits and bytes.  Must be intimately
familiar with firewalls, routers, and proxies.  You will be responsible for
all aspects of internet security and system admin in a heterogenous
environment.   Must be familiar with encryption schemes and current Internet
developments.  This is a cutting edge position helping corporations from
everything to online banking to protecting sensitive information such as
health care records.

I personally have been involved in 15 startups from the investment side of
the fence and can tell you that this postion will make someone very well off
and will be extremely challenging.  We are in a position to hire the most
talented people in the country.  Are you one of them.  Would you be willing
to assist in the hunt.   We are also interested in acquisitions to $5
million.  We can pay a stock option finders fee or cash for a successful
placement.  Please feel free to forward this message to any interested parties.
Harvey Sax, President                      hsax () homecom com
HomeCom Communications, Inc.        URL http://www.homecom.com
3535 Piedmont Rd.                         800-416-8078 extr 140
14 Piedmont Center                         404-237-4646 ext 140
Atlanta, Ga 30305                              <>  <>
                                                 /\
Drop by and watch us "live" at work at http://vista.homecom.com