Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: ANNOUNCE: INN 1.5

From: dave () kachina jetcafe org (Dave Hayes)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 11:07:21 -0800

This ~ issue is the only reason I know of that the patch below is
preferable to the patch I posted in 1995. However, the patch below is
possibly more consistent with the INN 1.5 code, in terms of how
strings are checked and how restrictive the character set is for
strings manipulated by a script that uses the sh "eval" command.

FYI, your patch works on INN1.4unoff4 as well as INN1.4sec2. I suspect
parsecontrol has not changed much.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave () jetcafe org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

       Love thy neighbor as thyself, but choose your neighborhood.