Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: livingston..

From: proff () suburbia net (Julian Assange)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 19:22:40 +1000

as long as we're bashing livingston, here's another cute one.

Am I looking at an out of date or fukt configuration, or are ROOT PASSWORDS
really stored in the CLEAR in configuration files?!

C'mon, guys, cisco fixed that one at least five years ago.

_H*

They did except you can decrypt the passwords in about 1/1000th of a second ;)

Cheers,
Julian

--
|          Julian Assange          | "if you think the United  States has    |