Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: STROBE v1.01 Super Optimised TCP port surveyor

From: studarus () zippy psc edu (John Studarus)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 21:52:01 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, Julian Assange wrote:

The man page really describes it. The archive is:

    ftp://suburbia.apana.org.au:/pub/strobe.tgz

      I have a problem getting this. Network is unreachable, I don't
know if anyone on this list can help with the problem, _but_ does anyone
mirror it?

        I had problems getting to Australia as well but finally
managed.  I've put the archive at:

        http://www.psc.edu/~studarus/strobe.tgz

        (Yes, I know it's via WWW, I don't have anonymous ftp)

        Just FYI, it only checks for TCP sockets, not UDP (i.e. tftp).

                -John

----

John Studarus
studarus@{CMU,PSC}.EDU
Carnegie Mellon University - M.S. Student, Information Networking Institute
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center - Network Engineer