Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [8lgm]-Advisory-17.UNIX.sendmail

From: karl () bagpuss demon co uk (Karl Strickland)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 02:07:37 +0100 (BST)

Andy,

As the person at Sun who is primarily responsible for handling security
bugs, I got several copies of your message today. In a private e-mail
exchange tomorrow I will explain what progress we have made on the bug
you reported.

Andy/Mark or both, please keep us - 8lgm () 8lgm org in the loop also,
as we're interested in the progress of this, for obvious reasons.

We have not been as succesful as you Andy in getting a response.

--
Mailed using ELM on FreeBSD               |                    Karl Strickland