Bugtraq mailing list archives

Vulnerabilities in the Web

From: aj_bate () qm sri com (AJ Bate)
Date: 28 Feb 1995 11:21:15 U

                       Subject:                               Time:10:15 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Vulnerabilities in the Web             Date:2/28/95

Sorry,
Before I realized what I had done I sent the attached message to bugtraq
instead of the individual I meant to. I KNOW this group is not for general
discussion and I apologize for this entry. However, now that I am already in
trouble, if any would like to respond to me directly, especially as it is
related to general web security and/or the 17 Feb 95 CERT advisory on HTTP
Daemon for UNIX vulnerabiiity, I WOULD appreciate it very much. But please
respond to me directly so we don't mess up this group. I appreciate the
information that comes over this group as I am
sure do others and do not want to detract from its utility.
aj () sri com
---------
Peter,
I very much appreciate the many comments that have been made concerning
vulnerabilities on the web. I would appreciate hearing from any of you
concerning where you feel the GREATEST vulnerability exist in the web and what
can be done to better protect the web..
aj () sri com