Bugtraq mailing list archives

Happy Holidays

From: chasin () CRIMELAB COM (Scott Chasin)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 21:28:11 MST

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I would like to take this time to thank all of the subscribers of the
mailing list for their input and response to the on-going war against
the abundance of security problems that exist today.

Because I have recieved several security exploits so close to the holiday
season, I will not release them until after the new year.

The new year will bring many new services for Bugtraq subscribers.  Some
of these include: A WWW home page, hypertext archives and a hypertext
bug database.

Once again, thanks for your input and support,

--Scott
chasin () crimelab com