Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Sys V.

From: shedges () cactus netinterior com (shedges () cactus netinterior com)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 16:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 Apr 1995, Melvin Klassen wrote:

On Tue, 11 Apr 1995 18:12:22 -0700 (PDT) "she d. ges" wrote:
I know this is kinda out of topic, but instead of getting bugs from
Bugtraq, can anyone send me some Sys V bugs, or tell me about some.

How about trying the URL:   ftp://CERT.ORG

and looking at their list of advisories?
That is helpul, thanks.  But I am working with this system back here to
provide network protection, and the only real way that we can understand
more about the vulnerabilities is to exploit them ourselves.
Therefore, it would me more useful to me to have the source beside me.

But thanks for the help anyways, Cya.