Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: new iss stuff

From: efb () suned1 nswses navy mil (Everett F Batey WA6CRE)
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 13:17:27 -0700 (PDT)

Well said .. Pat .. Only when security is a secret .. does NO ONE HAVE
ANY .. I get paid to keep my gear secure .. taxpayers spend a lot for me
to do that

.. when his/her/your system is not secure

.. I HAVE A PROBLEM ..  WE ALL HAVE A PROBLEM ..

All for free enterprise
             .. BUT LETS NOT ALL SHOOT OUR SELVES IN THE FOOT...
just to keep a few folks very rich.

 +  efb () suned1 nswses Navy MIL  efb () gcpacix uucp  efb () gcpacix cotdazr org +
 +  efb () nosc mil   WA6CRE    Gold Coast Sun Users   Vta-SB-SLO DECUS  gnu +
 +  Opinions, MINE, NOT Uncle_s | WWW b-news postmaster xntp dns  WAFFLE  +