Bugtraq mailing list archives

Possible virus from Rome labs

From: rg () issi com (Ron Gilmer)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 94 12:42:24 CST

I received this message from one of my users this morning, but have not been
able to verify with him or Liz Keane as to the problem and what is really
going on. (Liz is supposed to call me back around 3:00pm EST)

While I'm waiting for her call, checking all my systems and getting "more"
paranoid by the minute; I thought I would ask if anyone else has heard of this??

Once I get some more info, I'll post it.

BTW. Rome Labs has apparently pulled the plug and all their systems
are showing up as "unknown host".

-rg-