Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Latest sendmail bug?

From: dougmc () graphite comco com (Doug McLaren)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 16:51:16 -0500

In article <199407160942.EAA00498 () crimelab crimelab com> you write:

| > Does anyone have an exploit script we can use to test yet?
| > The worst bug exploits sendmail -d and can be used to gain root
| > according to CERT.
|
| an exploit script was posted to this list a few months back.

Um, I checked and never found said script.

Unless it was sent during this period where Bugtraq was (apparantly)
sort of up but didn't send anything to most of the people on it ...

Care to repost it?  I'm curious ...

--
Doug McLaren, dougmc () graphite comco com
   Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur!