Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Pro Disclosure (was Re: UnixWare)

From: ole!rwing!pat () nwnexus wa com (Pat Myrto)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 94 18:01:07 PDT

"In the previous message, Steven C. Blair said..."

I agree with your timeline. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in it after
step 2. When lots of people are exploiting a hole, I want the details of
that hole made widely available --- I want several orders of magnitude more
people able to work on fixes and workarounds.

If you truly believe that you need the information, and need it quicker
with "nitty gritty details" the get on CIAC's list.

How is this done, please?  Is it one of those "only certain well-connected
folks need apply" kind of lists?

--
pat@rwing  [If all fails, try:  rwing!pat () ole cdac com]  Pat Myrto - Seattle WA
"No one has the right to destroy another person's belief by demanding