Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Locate wifi client

From: "Graszka Piotr" <P_Graszka () compfort pl>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:15:08 +0200

Hi,

You have same methods to monitoring WiFi clients. You can use:

1. NAC - network access control - any open source.
2. NBAD - network behavior anomaly detection  - is  lot of   solutions
based on netflows, sflows - P2P traffic based on traffic analysis not on
signatures.
3. RSA Netwitness - you can find any open solution  similar to RSA
Netwitness - network forensic tool like opensource NetworkMiner.

Regards
Piotr G.