Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: iOS Game - how to secure server side resurces

From: Hai Lang <hailang () me com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:32:36 +0800

You could get each device's unique identifier and append it in the
request, make your api so that they only response to requests that have
valid UUID, or even implement an access control list according to your need.

http://oleb.net/blog/2011/09/how-to-replace-the-udid/
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/CoreFoundation/Reference/CFUUIDRef/Reference/reference.html

Best Regards,
Hai Lang